a globally used sheet pile interlock sealant that is proven in
both tropical and arctic conditions. WADIT® is made
using natural, sustainable raw materials and can therefore be used
in direct contact with drinking water in compliance with the LGA/Nuremberg.
WADIT® is non toxic and contains no harmful substances.
- Temporary & permanent sheet pile wall constructions
- Building trenches in soil with a high ground water level
- Casting the sheet pile wall interlock to prevent the ingress
of soil components and the seizing of the piles during the driving
process that this involves
- Sheet pile wall constructions in soil types with ground water
and a low content of fine particles and with unsuitable particle
- Reduction of interlock friction
- Encapsulation of contaminated soil areas
- Dam renovation work
- Sealing river banks
- Delimitation of underground water masses in water protection
- Sealing work on concrete and steel parts.
LARSSEN, HOESCH and straight web sections have their own distinctive interlock designs.
here to view the Hoesch SSP Interlock Sealing System Brochure as